Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Best Kept Secret (or something like that)

So I may be a little behind but I got the idea last week to go to the public library.  I saw that my list of books I wanted to read was quickly growing.  And since we are on a budget and the library is free, so why not.  I was so excited to get my new books especially going into the holiday weekend where I would be spending much of the time by myself.  Ryan had to work and most of our friends had gone out of town for the weekend (I’m not a complete dork).  Well I walk in, get my card and set out to find my books.  Nothing!  Every book that was on my list was checked out, on hold or just not there.  I was so let down.  So I put my name on the waiting list for the books I wanted and left empty handed.  And it’s not like there were a few people on the waiting list, on one of the books I was number 356!  There were 355 people in front of me, what a huge let down!  Well, as luck would have it the very next day one of my books came in!  So I ran over there after work and ended up picking up two books that were not on my list.  Well, good new folks, I have three books waiting on me at the library as of this morning.  I am now so overwhelmed with books I don’t know what to do!  I’m not complaining though, I’m so excited!  The only let down is that I don’t have a whole lot of time to read because this weekend we are helping my sister move and next weekend is her wedding!  It’s amazing how time flies!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...