Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Photography Challenge: Week 1

My friend LB from A Step In The Journey  created a Photography Challenge to do every week.  I decided to join in on the fun!  Ryan got me a Canon for Christmas right before we got married.  While I have taken great pictures with it, none of them have been because of talent, it's just a nice camera with a great zoom.  I've been meaning to learn more about my camera for a while now and thought this would be the perfect opportunity.

Week 1 is a self portrait, so here is what I came up with.  I set up the self timer and of course, Miles just couldn't resist, he had to be front and center!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Miles seemed to have stolen the show :) The self timer worked well though! Good work friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...