Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday's Letters


Dear weekend, I’m not sure I've ever been so ready to see you.  This week, working two positions, and longer commutes has worn me out.

Dear 5:30am, I have not enjoyed seeing you this week.  I guess we will get to know each other more now, but I’m not happy about it.

Dear Miles, when you wait by the window and run to the garage when I pull into the driveway so you can meet me at the door, just makes my day.  You are too cute!

Dear Miles, I hope you enjoy your play date today! Please run your little heart out, you've been full of too much energy lately.

Dear husband, even though you roll your eyes at me and think I’m crazy, thank you for putting together my composting bin. 

Dear crocs, I never in a million years thought I would ever own a pair of your very strange shoes.  However, last night changed my mind.  My feet have been killing me and I need a good pair of walking shoes, your comfort and price were just what I needed.


Dear 29th Birthday, like I told my sister, I've been avoiding you like the plague.  I’m not sure if it’s because I’m now a year away from 30 or if it’s because you are bringing more and more gray hair, but I have not been looking forward to you.
  


Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. The weekend is never long enough though is it! Owwww what a cutie Miles is, I have had my puppy for about 6 weeks now and I rush straight out the back to see her when I get home. It does feel nice to be loved by our lil fur kids doesnt it :)
    Saying hi from Fridays Letters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miles is super cute! I never thought I would own a pair of crocs either lol but since I got sick I bit the bullet and got a pair now I only wear them around the house or yard but Im getting used to them ha! LOL about the compose bin my hubs rolls his eyes at me when he thinks my antics are crazy lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...