Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Well, I'm about a week late, but Ryan and I celebrated our year anniversary on Sunday.  It's hard to believe it has been a year.  It's been a good year too.  We have really learned a lot from each other.  We joined a church and a wonderful small group.  We got a dog!  And now we are looking to buy a house.  It's amazing what can happen in a year. 

Below are a few of my favorite pictures!  It was the perfect day!  I loved my flowers, I loved my dress, if I could I would wear my dress everyday.  I'm actually a little sad I don't get to wear it again!  We were surrounded by all of our family and friends.  The only down side of the day was that it rained ALL DAY LONG.  But I hear rain on your wedding day is good luck.  We sure didn't let it spoil our day!!















For our anniversary my parents sent us on a weekend trip to The Grove Park Inn.  We had a wonderful day at the spa and a great anniversary dinner at the Sunset Terrace.  Thanks Mom and Dad!!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...