Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Weekend Recap

I really wanted to take advantage of the nice weather this weekend!  65 degrees in January is awesome, a much needed break from the bitter cold!  Ryan had to work on Saturday morning so we met for lunch and then I convinced him to go antique shopping with me.  I have been dying to go because I read all these great blogs about great finds and fun DIY projects that I wanted to see for myself.  We took Miles with us and headed to Roswell.  I found some really cute things but I didn't end up buying anything.

I took a couple pictures with my phone but it won't let me upload them.  I found a really great clock that would be perfect for a mantle (not that I have a mantle yet) and I found some handmade cake plates made with china that were really cute but decided not to get them because I realized I could probably make them.  So I am now on a mission to find a couple nice china plates as well as some candle holders.

Sunday we were out in the nice weather again.  We were on a house hunting mission.  I think we must have looked at at least 15 homes.  It was a long day.  I really appreciate our Realtor being so patient with me. It's been a little stressful the last couple of weeks.  We originally put an offer on a house two weeks ago but realized it really was not the best thing for us so we had to give it up.  It's hard finding such a great home and knowing that it just wouldn't work to trying to find something that compares to that home.  It's been a sea of emotion for me.  We have changed our minds a few times, we have changed areas a few times and now I'm not sure what the best course of action is.  Buying a home is not easy. I don't think I will ever be one of those people that enjoys house hunting and car buying, it stresses me out too much.  Ryan on the other hand, loves it!  But for now we are in a holding pattern.  My best friend is getting married this weekend, so I will be heading to Pensacola for the BIG DAY!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...