Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So What Wednesday



So I decided to once again link of with Life After I Dew for So What Wednesday. This week I am saying so what if:

• I have worn my hair “curly” this week because I’m too lazy to blow dry my hair. And when I say “curly” it’s more of a wavy, fluffy mess.

• We have had McDonalds and frozen pizza for dinner this week. We’ve been on the go and we probably will be eating something quick again tonight.

• I’m sad that all of the season finales are this week. I am slightly too invested in Hart of Dixie.

• My husband and I are slightly obsessed with Costco, we mention the deals we get in everyday conversation. My parents think we are ridiculous.

• I'm slighty obsessed with my niece.  The amount of pictures I take of her are out of control.  She is just so dang cute!
  • I finally folded the clean laundry that has been sitting on the guest bed for the last two weeks.  At least it was clean, right!?
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. ohhhh i'm jealous of your dirty pretty hair! i wish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad Hart of Dixie had their season finale. Really?? Why did it end like that??? At this point I would assume she will not end up with anyone WTH???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I really like Wade but I think she wants to be with George! It will break Wade's heart!

      Delete
  3. Stopping by from SWW and I so wish my hair did the cute curly thing! Mine is just a mess if I don't fix it. Also, I hear we are getting a Costco out in the burbs by our house and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...