Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

To Do List:

I love to do lists.  I love writing them out and the satisfaction of crossing off items that have been completed.  I even love rewriting my lists so that they don’t include the items checked off because I love the clean look of a list (weird, I know, I’m a little OCD).  So, I figured since my to do list is a mile long and I need somewhere to keep track of all my projects, I would post them here.  Hopefully this will help me stay on track and hold me accountable for actually completing the projects.  It doesn't help that Pinterest has so many great ideas! If only there were enough hours in the day and enough dollars in my bank account!


Thanks to my wonderful parents, one of my items was checked off immediately.  My mom and dad spent the first few days in our home completely redoing the laundry room floor. The linoleum was looking pretty rough so I wanted to cover it with the peel and stick tiles.  My parents kindly volunteered for the job and did a much better job than I ever would have.  Instead of putting the peel and stick tiles over the current flooring, they ripped everything out, leveled off the floor and installed the new tiles.  My dad even repainted the trim.  It looks fabulous and I’m so happy to have a clean, updated laundry room.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...