Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Letters

I love reading blogs. There are a few that are must reads!  A few of them have participated in Friday Letters, so I finally looked into the blog that started them.  I absolutely love her blog.

So, here are my Friday Letters...

Dear Weekend... you could not have come soon enough!  It was been a very long week.

Dear boss... thanks for letting me start my weekend a little early! It's much appreciated!

Dear husband... I'm so proud of you for studying hard all week to take your Life test next week, I know you will do great!

Dear Christmas decorations that have been hiding behind closed doors... I will finish putting you away this weekend!

Dear washing machine... thank you for breaking right after Christmas, your timing is impeccable.  You will be fixed or gone by the end of the weekend!

Dear third anniversary... it's hard to believe you are next week.  The past three years have been a roller coaster and I look forward to many many more!

Happy Weekend!

Photobucket
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm over from Friday's Letters :) I am so happy the weekend is here too! It's been a long week. Hope you enjoy the next few days ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finding you from Friday's Letters - and all my Christmas stuff is still up. I know!! Maybe I'll get it down this weekend. :) Congrats on your anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Friday's letters. Starting the weekend early is always a plus! We still have a few forgotten Christmas items out. Need to put them away! Good luck with the washer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...