Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday's Letters

Here are my Friday's Letters....

Dear 7: An Experimental Mutiny Against Excess: thank you for captivating me this week.  You have truly inspired me, challenged me, pushed me, made me laugh and much, much more.  

Dear icy, North Georgia roads:  please melt before I leave work or be kind to and let me get home, you and I don't have a great history.  

Dear Nashville: thank you for being a ridiculously addicting drama that combines country music and love affairs.  It's the perfect combination and I look forward to watching every week.

Dear GroupMe: I am so glad I we found you.  You have been the perfect app to connect with some of my best girlfriends, all together, everyday.  You have brought great joy to my life this week. 

Not much today, just looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.  Happy Friday!

Photobucket
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie! I'm stopping by from the link up and I love your blog :-) I'm excited to read more!


    Chelsea
    www.mypinkscribbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chelsea! I'm excited to check out your blog!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...