Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

So What Wednesday

I found the link up for So What Wednesday and I thought it could be fun!

I'm saying so what if:
  • I haven't had a hair cut since before Thanksgiving.  My hair is in desperate need of a hair cut, but I'm too cheap to pay for one.  Plus, for some reason, it takes them two hours to cut my hair and I just don't feel like sitting there for that long.
  • I don't floss correctly.  I went to a new dentist and they harassed me about not flossing and that I don't floss correctly.  My old dentist is looking like a saint after today!
  • I wrote a review on Kudzu about the experience I had at the dentist.  It wasn't a nice review, people need to know who they are going to see! (No, it wasn't just about the flossing, there were several bad things that happened to me)
  • I really want new spring clothes and shoes.  I've been eyeing shoes on eBay because I'm too cheap to buy them anywhere else.
  • I don't cook dinner every night.  I have really tried to cook at home more and this week we have resorted to the Mexican restaurant down the street and peanut butter sandwiches.  I just haven't felt like cooking.
  • I had a regular coke today! I've been drinking diet coke or water in an effort to cut back calories, but a regular coke just sounded so good!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Every time I go to the dentist, the hygenist gives me the same lecture about flossing. At the end, I always ask her if she really thinks anyone starts flossing after hearing all that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...