Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Start of Something New

Welcome!

I have decided to start a blog! I've never been much of a writer and never thought of myself as a blogger, but I thought this could be fun! I found that I have some spare time lately, so why not?! I can't promise it will be well written or even entertaining, but it will be about me and my new husband as we start our lives together. And as it turns out, life does not slow down after you get married, it only speeds up. Life has been somewhat of an adventure the last few months, so tune in for more!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world :) It's a great place to be and I've met some incredible women through it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I didn't know you had a blog! Keep writing (I know, easier said than done). Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...