Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Short lived return...

I have returned (sort-of)...I have been sick for about a week and I just didn't feel like blogging...not to mention, I didn't have much to blog about sitting on the couch. I had every intention of downloading pictures and blogging about my fun weekend in Savannah for my good friend Jessica's bachelorette party, but I was easily distracted by American Idol tonight. I have always been sucked in by American Idol and have always been a dedicated fan, but this year it's like watching a train wreck, it's so bad you can't help but watch. I can't even name a favorite this year :/

And on another note, Ryan and I have started playing Gin Rummy at night. Right now we are tied at one each, and we are about to start a new game...results tomorrow night!! And I promise to have an update about Savannah tomorrow night too!!

P.S. we are very competitive, so I WILL win the rummy game!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...