Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

No internet

So I had promised to post some pictures from the bachelorette weekend in Savannah, however my internet does not work. And let me tell you why. Ryan moved into the apartment in december and I moved in after we got married in january, so we have been living there a total of four months. On average, I think our internet has worked for a month, and that is being generous. Now Ryan thought it would be a good idea to get a wireless router, which sounds good in theory but in reality it has mad it that much worse. We, meaning Ryan, messes with the router, the wires and anything he thinks may help for most of the night and it still cuts in and out. We have tried calling comcast and they say its not their problem, which I find hard to believe, but I won't go in to detail about why I hate comcast. So we must have something wrong with our router, but Ryan will not call the manufacturer, so I'm hoping that this will help move him along so we can finally browse the internet with ease. And if you would like to know how I managed to post this, I'm sitting outside on my lunch break typing away on my blackberry :) hopefully I will be back in action tonight!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...