Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Woo Hoo

So I haven't blogged all week because I have been trying to get ready for my friend's wedding this weekend. I have a good friend staying with me so I have been furiously cleaning my house in preparation. Not to mention today is tax day so I've been trying to get our taxes done. Yes, I realized I waited until the last minute and yes I did that last year and yes, I did say I would do them earlier next year but will probably yet again wait until the last minute. It is a vicious cycle that I can't stop. But I digress.

The good news I have to share is that my ugly, deep pot hole has been fixed! That's right, the city actually listened and fixed the pot hole. I won't mention that the filling is already sinking and will probably be back to where it was in a month and I asked them to repave the whole street, but they wouldn't, because the good news is my car will not sink into the deep abyss that was the hole! I came home from work last Friday and to my elation, it was fixed. I told Ryan we had to go out to dinner to celebrate. Now, I know this sounds a little ridiculous, but when you put your mind to something that you want and have to deal with the governement to get it, it's very rewarding when it is fulfilled.

Now on to my next mission...I'm trying to get my apartment complex to recycle. I have sent emails and voicemails with no response. I don't think this guy at the complex realizes who he is dealing with, I will get what I want! More to follow...

P.s. when I can find the time I will post my latest pictures! I took some of my sister's baseball game and I'm excited to share them!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious. I'm calling you next time I need someone to kick butt and take names!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...