Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Has it really been three months?

Yes, unfortunately it has!  I was on my sister’s blog the other day and realized that under my blog on her page it said last updated three months ago.  I knew it had been a while since I blogged, however I didn’t realize I had gone that long.  Life took over I guess. 

Back in March we moved.  I was so tired of the old apartment that the new place has been a much needed change.  We hired movers to move us and while it was a little pricey, I will say it was nice to sit back and watch it all happen.  It took Miles a little while to get used to the new place.  Since he is a rescue, I think he gets nervous that we will leave him behind.  He does not adjust well to change.  He seems to be enjoying the new place now though, we have a little bit more room for him to run, there is a dog park in the complex and he can hang out in the sun on the patio.  Not a bad life for a dog.

March was also when I went to Savannah for the annual “Italy Girls” trip.  What a great group of girls!  I have been very blessed with their friendships and it has been fun to watch as we all begin lives after college with marriages and new babies.  
April was filled with lots of trips.  We went down to Starkville for Super Bulldog weekend.  The next weekend we went down to Auburn for A-Day.  And the last weekend we headed down to Hattiesburg for a Pizz’s stepdad’s 70th birthday.  On the way home we stopped in Tuscaloosa to see the devastation from the tornadoes.  The TV does not do this justice.  The amount of damage is unimaginable.  It felt like we were walking through a third world country or a bomb ravaged area.  It’s so hard to believe a storm could do this amount of damage.  My heart breaks for these people.


May brought birthday’s, mother’s day and lots of down time, which was much needed after all the traveling in April. 

Which brings us to June.  Lots of birthdays, father’s day and a little traveling.  This past weekend we were in Nashville for CMA Music Festival.  It was incredible, so many talented artists.  I definitely think we will be attending again next year.


In other news, my dad’s parents are moving here tomorrow.  It has been a struggle to get them here and I think this week and the next coming weeks will be difficult, but in the long run I think it will be good for everyone.  Please pray for my grandparents and my parents as my family makes this transition. 

Hopefully it won’t be so long until I blog again, however I make no promises.  It’s hard to sit down to the computer when I get home from work, when I spend all day on the computer.  I do have a few projects that I have been working on so hopefully I will find the time to share soon! 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...