Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Launching a Business

I'm taking a leap of faith. I have never done anything like this before and I'm a little nervous about it, but im going to try! I have decided to become a Scentsy consultant. I found out about Scentsy through a blog I read and wad intrigued. I ordered a mid-size kit and have been in love with it ever since. I live candles but I have always found that they burn quickly and don't always smell up a room. With the carpet issues we have had at our apartment I've been frustrated that our apartment never smells fresh. Well Scentsy solved that for me! I ordered four scents and I've burned two of them so far and it really livens up our home! So I hope that you will check out my new website and try some of the products!

Visit my website:  http://katiepace.scentsy.us/
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...