Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Photography Challenge: Late Again

 Photography Challenge Week 7: What I Wore Today


So the purpose of the photography challenge is to participate EVERY Thursday, well I can't seem to make that happen.  I had every intention of blogging on Thursday, but when my recipes went terribly wrong, I was in no mood to blog.  

Thursday, I wore one of my favorite outfits to work, a cute purple and cream shirt that my mom bought me for my birthday about a year ago (she has better fashion taste than I do).  But when I got home I was so focused on making my meals to take to the beach that I changed before I took any pictures.  I did happen to put on my Auburn shirt in preparation for the big game on Saturday.  Unintentionally, Ryan put his on too!  So of course, Miles had to wear his as well (I'm lame, I'm sorry)!  Naturally Ryan had his Mississippi State shorts on and had to show his true feelings for Auburn. 

Thankfully, my Auburn Tigers pulled out a close win on Saturday!  Unfortunately, that also means I have a very unhappy husband.  We are spending the week at the beach though, so hopefully that will soften the blow!

War Eagle!!
Pin It!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...