Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Photography Challenge: Week # 9


This week's challenge is to photograph a mess.  Well, welcome to my life.  I feel like my house is constantly messy.  Even when I clean like crazy, its only a matter of time before it's cluttered again.  Coming back from vacation, it's been especially cluttered.  I really didn't want to admit it, so I chose a picture that wouldn't embarrass me the most. 


I didn't want to have to show my whole bathroom, I thought my jewelry was messy enough. It should be hanging on the stand just to the left, however I can't seem to make that happen. 

When I walked out to get on my computer I realized my dining room table is the true definition of a mess. 

Unfortunately, it has really become a catchall.  
Right now sitting on the table:

Medicine because Ryan is sick
Pots w/lids because I'm getting new pots
Cards, koozies and such from our beach trip
Bags of yarn, Halloween goodies, candy, and other random stuff from the store tonight
Binders, magazines and books
Scissors
Mason jars
Frames that I'm considering hanging
And underneath it all are place mats, napkins and candle holders that are supposed to be there. 

Needless to say, I will be cleaning my dining room table off and organizing my jewelry 
(really the whole bathroom) this weekend.


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Our kitchen table becomes a catch all too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how life throws messes at us everyday isn't it? I cling to the saying that a messy desk or table is the sign of a creative mind. I like the collage you made with your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I'm not the only one who uses the kitchen table for a catch all. Most of the time we can't even eat at it.

    Jeanna @ dramaqueenseams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think every house has a spot like this. It's too hard to fight it, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...